Vitamins and minerals are classified as essential nutrients. Together, they are responsible for our metabolism, cognitive and immune function, formation of red blood cells, as well as the production of skin, bone and muscle.
However, the body cannot synthesize these nutrients on it’s own. Typically, we obtain them through our diet, but malabsorbtion in the digestive system and modified, over processed modern food can leave us deficient in these essential nutrients. Low levels can be caused from malabsorption (inability to absorb nutrients in the gut), digestive problems (Chron’s disease, IBS, Diverticulitis), some medications and poor dietary intake.
Benefits of IV Micronutrient Therapy
At New Life Clinic WA we offer IV Micronutrient Therapy as part of a wholistic approach to improving your health. Overall wellbeing, immune support, anti-ageing, energy enhancement, increased memory and concentration and improved athletic performance are just some of the benefits of IV Micronutrient Therapy. IV nutrition enters directly into the bloodstream allowing 100% concentration and absorption, unlike oral vitamins which lose up to 85% concentration.
Individualised IV Micronutrient Therapy Treatment Plan
We also recognize that every person has individual nutrient requirements. This is why we offer personalized treatment formulations designed to meet your needs.
Examples of some of our micronutrient packages include:
- Myer’s Cocktail
- Modified Myer’s Cocktail
- Myer’s Cocktail for Immune Boost
- Energy Boost Cocktail
How will they be administered – Injection or Infusion?
After a consultation with our registered nurse, a personalized formulation will be prepared to address your nutritional requirements. We will also discuss injections or infusions.
It takes approximately 24 – 48 hours to prepare formulation, so a follow-up appointment will be arranged with the nurse. The infusion usually takes about 20 – 30 minutes and many patients feel the effects immediately which continues for the following hours and days after helping people to feel revitalized and energized.
- Vitamin C
- One of the most important functions of vitamin C is the immune stimulation effect. You need vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels. Vitamin C is needed for healing wounds, and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth.
- Vitamin B (Complex) Forte
- Involves the B-Group vitamins (B1-Thiamine, B2 Riboflavin, B3-Nicotinamide, B5-Dexpanthenol, B6- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and B12-Methylcobalamin). They play important roles in cell metabolism. These include production of new cells, formation of red blood cells, protecting the immune system, metabolism of fats and carbohydrates for energy, promoting healthy skin, production of sex and stress hormones (eg. Testosterone), regulation of mood and sleep patterns to name a few.
- Vitamin B12
- B12 plays a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of red blood cells. It is also involved with metabolism aiding weight loss, as well as energy levels. Deficiency can lead to symptoms of low mood and depression, fatigue and poor memory.
- Vitamin D (assists with intestinal absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphate and zinc)
- Vitamin D deficiency is common in Australia and this vitamin is essential for bone and muscle health in all age groups. It is also used to treat conditions of the heart and blood vessels including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Low levels of Vitamin D can also affect mood and immune function.
Mineral Iron Infusion
- Iron is essential for the body to make haemoglobin (Hb) as well as the formation of red blood cells. When iron levels are too low and there is insufficient haemoglobin in the blood, this results in an iron deficiency, also known as anaemia. Red blood cells are very important as they are responsible for transporting oxygen to cells and organs all over the body.
Deficiency symptoms include:
Shortness of breath
Cold hands and feet
Inflammation or soreness of the tongue
Irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
Begin your New Life with New Life Clinic WA today – we are here to help
Experience the latest medically proven, professionally supervised Vitamin Micronutrient Therapy. Please call for your Health Assessment with our Nurse on (08) 9284 2900 or email our friendly receptionists by clicking here.
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Laser & Lights
- Dermal Face & Skin
- Cosmetic Injectables
- What’s New?